Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Products and Services
- Intechnic Coporation's services include, but are not limited to web site development, h osting, e-co mmerce and online marketing services. Intechnic Corporation also produces and sells web site management automation software.
- This document is a general overview of what products and services are protected under Intechnic Corporation's Terms and Conditions of Sale. Each service and product may have a separate governing contract. Should you have any questions, you may refer to your contract or contact your sales and/or project manager.
2. Terms and Conditions
- It is imperative that you, the customer, read these Terms and Conditions of Sale very carefully. Sale Terms and Conditions are limited to those contained in this statement. Should the customer convey any additional or different Terms in forms will be considered an adaption of the original material and will be given notice of objection and/or rejection.
- When you accept the delivery of any services and products that are professed in Intechnic Corporation invoices or all other vouchers or documentation, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions and is bound to this agreement of sale unless Intechnic Corporation and the said customer have authorized and signed a separate document stating otherwise.
2.1 Important Information about These Terms and Conditions of Sale
- A binding contract between the customer and Intechnic Corporation is realized through these Terms and Conditions of Sale. When shopping, placing an order and making a purchase on any of Intechnic Corporations' Websites, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Intechnic Corporation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Sale without prior notice. The Terms and Conditions of Sale that are posted on Intechnic Corporations' Site at the time the customer first changes or places and order are the Terms that will manage the order in question.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale make up the full agreement between the customer and Intechnic Corporation pertaining to the Terms and Conditions of the products and services for Sale on the Site. The customer agrees to receive electronic records, which may be obtained via a Web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet.
- Individual consumers may also choose to withdraw their previous consent to receive electronic records or may choose to have these records provided in non-electronic form by contacting Intechnic Corporation at:
333 E. Highway 83., Suite 201
Mundelein, IL 60060
The customer may only issue a purchase order for administrative purpose. Additional or altered terms and conditions included in any such purchase order will then be null and void. The terms and conditions of sale contained here, in Intechnic Corporations' invoice or any other documentation will be that which governs, and the customer must agree to this. Prior business between the parties and usage of trade will not be relevant in determining the meaning of these terms and conditions of sale, purchase order or invoice related thereto.
3. Refund Policy
- Intechnic Corporation does not offer refunds for completed work or services rendered unless stated otherwise in the governing contract(s).
- Intechnic Corporation does not offer unconditional refunds for downloadable software purchases.
- If the software does not perform on the customers' server according to the product specifications, and our support department is unable to fix the problem, then the customer must return the software within a 30 day grace period, in order to qualify for a refund. In order to receive a refund of an electronically downloaded product, the customer must request and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from the support department before a refund can be issued.
4. Governing Law
- The Laws of the State of Illinois will govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any Sale dealing with Intechnic Corporation and the customer without witness to conflicts of Laws or Rules.
- Any arbitration, application of an arbitration or litigation will be rendered in Lake County, Illinois. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal and State Courts located in Lake County, Illinois and submits to the jurisdiction there of and dismisses the right to change venue.
- The customer also consents to the application of personal jurisdiction by any such court with respect to any such proceeding.
5. Export Sales
- Should a transaction involve an export under the Export Administration Regulations, the commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these Terms and Conditions of Sale exported from the United States by Intechnic Corporation were exported in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion, use, export or re-export contrary to United States law is prohibited.
- The commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these terms and conditions of sale may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea or Syria or to entities and persons that are ineligible under United States law to receive United States commodities, technology and/or software.
- In addition, manufacturers' warranties for exported products may vary or may be null and void for products exported outside the United States.
6. Internet Disclaimer
Your connection to the internet requires access services from your local internet provider. Please contact your local provider for details, and if you have any questions regarding your connectivity.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Neither Intechnic Corporation nor its associates will be liable for lost profits, theft or business, personal or billing information that is submitted through the site, or other considerable, special, direct or indirect damages, even if advised of the possible occurrence of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
- Neither Intechnic Corporation nor its associates will be held liable for products that are not available for use or for lost, damaged or corrupted data or software of the performance of services by third parties.
- The customer consents that neither Intechnic Corporation or its associates are liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the dollar amount paid by the customer for the product(s) or service(s) that commences their claim.